|Chicken Fusilli Pasta|
- 2 cup Fusilli Pasta
- 3/4 cup Homemade Pizza/Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup olives (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 250 gms Chicken B/L
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander power
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with all the above mentioned ingredients and keep aside for 10-15 mins. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai. Fry the marinated chicken pieces till it turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and shred into pieces.
- Cook Pasta in salted water for 10 mins on low flame. Remove from the heat and drain the water completely. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan or kadhai. Add pasta sauce and stir a while. Add shredded chicken and mix with the sauce.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well so that it is coated well with sauce. Add cheese and olives. Serve hot.