|Grapes & Strawberry Lemonade|
- 1 cup seedless grapes (i used green grapes)
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- juice of 2 lemon
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 5 tsp sugar
- 3-4 cup water
- Blend grapes and strawberries in a juicer or mixer. Add little water and blend it again.
- Filter the juice and mix lemon juice. Prepare sugar syrup by mixing sugar and water. Cook till the sugar dissolves and remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool and mix with the fruit juice. Mix everything well and add mint leaves to it.
- Keep it in refrigerator and serve chilled to get refreshing taste.