|Strawberry & Pista Kulfi|
- 500 ml milk
- 1/4 cup strawberry juice
- 1/4 cup grounded pistachio paste
- 1/2 tin Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- cardamom seeds powder - a pinch
- Boil milk till it is reduced to half. Add condensed milk and cardamom seeds powder to it.
- Mix well and stir it frequently for 2 mins. Add strawberry juice and pista paste. Mix it well and remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
- Wash kulfi moulds and fill each mould with ice cream. Don't fill it to the top. Freeze it overnight.
- Next day, take out the moulds. Insert stick in the center of kulfi. You can unmould the kulfi by keeping under running water for sometime. Now pull the stick gently. And serve kulfi..