- 500 gms Chicken - Without Bones
- 4 tbsp curd(yogurt)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- edible orange color - a pinch (optional)
- Clean and cut the chicken into 2" chunks. Combine all the ingredients for marination in a mixing bowl.
- Add chicken chunks to it and mix well. Make sure chicken is coated well with the masala. Close it and keep it refrigerated overnight for better results. Otherwise keep it refrigerated for 2-4 hrs.
- Preheat Oven to 220 degrees C for 10 mins in grill/broil mode. Take the baking tray and spray little water. Place the aluminum foil and grease it with little oil.
- Take the skewer rods and insert the chicken chunks. Keep it on top rack of oven and set the grill mode. Set the timer to 10 mins.
- Once done, turn over the skewer rods and keep for another 10-15 mins. You can sprinkle lemon juice over the tikka and serve hot with mint-coriander chutney.