|Chocolate Chip Cookies|
Recipe adapted from here
- 21/4 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 11/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda (cooking soda)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 11/2 cup chocolate chips
- Beat the butter in a mixer or food processor till smooth and creamy. Add white sugar and brown sugar to it.
- Beat it again for 2 mins on medium speed. Beat the eggs one at a time and beat it nicely.
- Add vanilla essence to it and beat well. Keep it aside. Sieve flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine well in a mixing bowl. Add this to the wet mixture and mix well with the spatula.
- Add choco chips in between while mixing. If the dough is too soft, then keep it refrigerated for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C for 10 mins. Take the baking tray and sprinkle little water. Keep a butter paper and grease it with little oil.
- Drop 2 tbsp of dough onto the baking tray. Keep it in middle rack and bake for 15 mins.
- Once the bottom of the cookie starts turning light brown, Take out the tray and shift the cookies on a cooling rack. Store the cookies in an air-tight container.