|Masala Grapes Popsicle (Masala Grapes Kuchi Ice)|
- 2 cup black grapes - with or without seeds ( i have used seed grapes)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp jaljeera powder
- Wash grapes and blend in a juicer or mixer. Strain the juice and keep it aside. Heat sugar and water in a pan till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Mix it with grapes juice. Add jaljeera powder to it and mix everything well.
- Wash the Popsicle moulds and fill it with grapes juice. Make sure to not fill till the top. Keep the mould in freezer and leave it overnight.
- Next day, before serving, take the moulds and keep under running water for sometime. Take the popsicle carefully and serve.