|Oven Roasted Potatoes with Herbs & Indian Spices|
- 4 large potatoes - peeled and sliced
To Marinate :
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- asofoetida - a pinch
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add potato slices and mix well with the masala.
- Close it and keep aside for 20-30 mins. Preheat Oven to 220 degrees C for 10 mins in grill/broil mode. Take the baking tray and spray little water.
- Place the aluminum foil and grease it with little oil. Spread the potato slices all over the tray.
- Keep it on top rack of oven and set the grill mode. Set the timer to 10 mins. Once done, turn over the slices and keep for another 10-15 mins. Serve hot with mint-coriander chutney.